About Me

Headquartered in New York, Alliance Image Consulting is a widely recognized, innovative image consulting firm specializing in personal, business, group, and virtual image consulting. With over 20 years experience, we incorporate our knowledge of appearance, beauty, fashion, and image with the psychology of communication, social etiquette, presentation techniques, and brand imaging. Alliance Image Consulting has the credentials and experience to help you get to where you want to be. We specialize in individual, group, and corporate consulting... and we now offer virtual image consulting!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am in Love

Font size
Before I begin to tell you my big news, let me start by saying that I truly believe that finding the right image that works best for you is NOT about being fashionista. You do not have to go out and buy all of the latest trends to have your image work for you. Much of the work can be done right in your own closet with a little help. I've said this countless times, and firmly believe it.

That said, I have found the perfect shoes for the upcoming seasons--just the right amount of bondage designing for the Summer and Fall seasons and just the right touch of elegance to last forever as a classic shoe.

Very rarely do I fall in love with a pair of shoes--but I am in love!
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?selected=mg&item=prod3930003

No comments:

Post a Comment