About Me

Headquartered in New York, Alliance Image Consulting is a widely recognized, innovative image consulting firm specializing in personal, business, group, and virtual image consulting. With over 20 years experience, we incorporate our knowledge of appearance, beauty, fashion, and image with the psychology of communication, social etiquette, presentation techniques, and brand imaging. Alliance Image Consulting has the credentials and experience to help you get to where you want to be. We specialize in individual, group, and corporate consulting... and we now offer virtual image consulting!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Can anyone improve their image? Even Ruth Maddof?

Although I have my own opinion on the questions I pose to you. I would love to hear your thoughts. Do you think Ruth Maddof's image can be revived? Email me with your comments and let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously, it can be done. The question is why would anyone want to actually help her out. I think that revamping her image might actually let us forget what she and her husband did and that would be unforgivable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading about her in the June 12 NYT Sunday Styles section. She really seems like an engima. I agree with the first commenter that it can be done. However, right now it doesn't seem like she cares about image. It will probably take a while for that to become a priority for her.

    Edra Blixseth who was also featured in the NYT (but in the business section) is a great example of someone proactively addressing a tarnished image brought on by a husband's business decisions.

    ReplyDelete